No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
At McKay Law, you will find answers to many of your legal questions. We offer competent and experienced counsel in the following areas:
- All matters pertaining to disability.
- Social Security, SSI, Long or Short Term policies and federal ERISA cases.
- Workers'compensation benefits
- When an on the job injury is severe enough to leave permanent disabilities, both workers'compensation and Social Security Disability could potentially play a role in getting you the compensation you deserve. There are many rules and guidelines relating to receiving work related benefits in addition to Social Security. Mr. McKay is well versed in this particular area of the law and can navigate you through the, often confusing, process.
- Advanced Directives and Living Wills
- Mr. McKay will guide you through the legal implications of executing these crucial documents. Our on staff nurse can also assist you and your loved ones with gaining the knowledge you need to understand end of life issues which could affect your care.
- Personal injury
- Whether it be an on the job accident, a car wreck, or injuries sustained from a product defect, our team can provide the guidance you need to get you and your family through your difficult circumstance.
- Spousal/widow benefits
- Benefits for dependent children of the disabled
- Veterans affairs
- Disability of minor children
- Appeals in previously denied claims
- Personal Injury
- Living Wills and Advanced Directives
This list is by no means inclusive as McKay Law offers clients a wide array of services and areas of practice expertise. McKay Law is privileged to be part of a vast network of national disability attorneys and will gladly accept cases nationwide.
We offer free consultations, whether it be in person or by teleconference.
Call today and make an appointment to have your case evaluated by our friendly staff.
CALL US, lets talk about YOUR case!